Leading Manufacturer and Exporter of Vet Equipment such as Vet Biochemistry Analyzer and Vet Hematology Analyzer from Delhi.
Item Code: iChem-168-VET
Application:veterinary clinics, pet hospitals or animal research institutions, etc.
●8 species of animals available and 8 additional species for user to customize.
●Professional design assures your convenient operation and accurate measurement.
● Friendly man-machine interface based on Windows CE.NET
● Touch screen, external keyboard and mouse supported
● Multi-language version such as Chinese, English, Russian, Spanish etc.
● Built-in thermal printer and external printer based on USB interface, supporting on-line printing, multiform reports.
● Measure methods include End-point, Two point, kinetic, reagent blank sample blank, immunity nephelometery, and multiplicate selectable calibration methods, such as multi-standards, linear or non-linear calibration curves etc)
● Perfect QC function including multifold QC graph , QC parameters calculation , dual-level QC and out of control alarm.
● Power-on self-test and malfunction alarm
● Real-time display absorbance curve .
● Prolonged light source and filter useful-life by intelligent light source protection
● Communicate with PC through RS232 interface.
Item Code: MC-6200
3-part 23 parameters hematology analyzer
Methodology: Electrical resistance for counting, hemiglobincyanide method and SFT method for hemoglobin
Parameter: 3-part differentiation of WBC
20 parameters + 3 color histograms (WBC/RBC/PLT)
Sample volume: Venous Mode: 9.6μ L
Pre-diluted Mode: 20μ L
Operation mode: Windows operation system with keyboard and mouse input
Throughput: ≥ 40 samples/hour, 24 hours work with auto standby
Storage: 12, 000 sample results inclusive of the histograms
Species of animals: Dogs, Cats, Horses, Cattle, Goats, Monkeys, Mice, Pigs, Chooks, Rabbits and four user defined modes.
Calibration mode: Manual calibration and auto calibration
Display: 8.4" LCD, resolution: 640× 480
Information: Multiple input methods
VET hematology analyzer is 3-part differentiation of WBC. It is advantaged at digital technology, auto-relocation separatrix, intelligent flush, dual measuring technology (with time and volume) to ensure precise of the test results
Automated, Safe, User and Environment friendly system
Embedded sample processing and measuring unit
Automatic absorb sample, ≥ 40 samples/hour
Auto input three reagents and with liquid sensor to alarm low reagent
High voltage burn, soaking and flush clog with real time monitor
Automatic internal and external sample probe cleaning
Adjustable sample probe for various cuvettes
Testable to Multiple Species of Animal
Up to twelve test modes for animals, such as Dogs, Cats, Horses, Cattle, Goats, Monkeys, Mice, Pigs, Chooks and Rabbits. Additionally, four user-defined test modes are provided to meet various requirements.
20 parameters + 3 color histograms
Updated the kind of animal specie and test parameter
Animal and vegetable quarantine departments
Laboratory of scientific research institutes