Approx. Rs 4.25 Lakh / Piece Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Instrument Type||Fully Automatic Coagulation Analyzer|
|Throughput||200 Test per hour|
|Features||- Mechanical clotting, immuno turbidimetry, Chromogenic method|
|Sample Volume||10ul - 250ul|
· SF-8050 Automatic Coagulation Analyzer is an automatic instrument for clotting test.
· SF-8050 can be used for clinical test and pre-operative screening.
· SF-8050 adopts clotting and immunoturbidimetry, chromogenic method to test the clotting of plasma.
· The instrument shows that clotting measurement value is the clotting time (in seconds).
· The principle of clotting test consists in measuring the variation in amplitude of the ball oscillation.
· A drop in amplitude corresponds to an increase in the viscosity of the medium.
· The instrument can figure out the clotting time by the motion of the ball.
· The product is made of sampling probe movable unit, cleaning unit, cuvettes movable unit, heating and cooling unit, test unit, operation-displayed unit,
· RS232 interface (used for printer and transfer date to Computer).
· We guarantee each instrument inspected and tested strictly.
· SF-8050 meets country standard, industry standard, enterprise standard and IEC standard.
· Mechanical clotting, immuno turbidimetry, Chromogenic method
· Speed: 200T/H
· Testable items: PT, APTT, TT, FIB, D-DIMER, FDP, AT-III, FACTOR II, V, VII, X, VIII, IX, XI, XII, PROTEIN C, PROTEIN S, vWF, LMWH
· 16 reagent positions and 6 test positions
· 30 sample areas
· 10 incubation areas
· Automatic storage function
· Emergency test Adjustable
· Repeatability: CV (Specimen) =< 3.0%
· Error: ≤5??? or ±2μL, take max.
· Range of sample volume: 10ul-250ul
· Dimension: (L x W x H, mm) 560 x 700 x 540
· Weight: 45kg
Approx. Rs 90,000 / Piece Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Instrument Type||Semi Automatic 4 Channel Coagulation Analyzer|
|Type Of Blood Analyzer||Coagulation Analyzer|
|Features||4 testing channels with high-speed testing|
|Measuring Principle||Inductive dual magnetic circuit method of clotting|
|Measuring Time||4 timers with countdown display|
|Number Of Reading Channels||Totally 16 Incubation channels|
SF-400 is suitable for detection of blood coagulation factor in medical care, scientific research and education institutions.
SF-400 Semi automated coagulation analyzer bears the functions of reagent pre-heating, magnetic stirring, automatic print, temperature accumulation, timing indication, etc.
The testing principle of this instrument is to detect the fluctuation amplitude of the steel beads in the testing slots through magnetic sensors, and to get the testing result by computing. With this method, the test will not be interfered by the viscosity of the original plasma, hemolysis, chylemia or icterus.
Artificial errors are reduced with the use of electronic linkage sample application device so that high accuracy and repeatability guaranteed.
Application: Used for measuring prothrombin time (PT), activated partial thromboplastin time (APTT), fibrinogen (FIB) index, thrombin time (TT). Clotting factor including factor ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ??????HEPARIN???LMWH, ProC, ProS
1. Inductive dual magnetic circuit method of clotting.
2. 4 testing channels with high-speed testing.
3. Totally 16 Incubation channels.
4. 4 timers with countdown display.
5. Precision??? normal range CV% ≤3.0
6. Temperature Accuracy: ± 1 ???
7. Dimensions: 390 mm×400 mm×135mm,
8. Weight - 15kg.
9. Build-in printer with LCD display.